Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Come on pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down!

All good things must come to an end. All shitty things must come to an end even sooner.


I am stopping writing / working on this blog. I may pop my head back in every now and then to share an update or something remarkable, but frankly, as of right now, I'm done. I am burnt out. I have so much other shit in my life spiraling out of control, and I don't like the person I have become physically, mentally, or spiritually. I have let myself get to a point that is wholly unacceptable and I need to remove all distractions until I can become a better person in all regards.

As a result, I need to refocus my time and talents elsewhere. It's been a fun ride and a challenge coming up with ideas and then fleshing them out on here. However, not all challenges are worth pursuing. I have been half-assing this for quite a while now and it's time to pull the plug. I will be paring down my social media presence as well. It's time to walk away.


I hope that this newfound time and energy will help me realize my potential. Also, I sincerely hope that each and every single one of you not only reaches but far surpasses every goal you have made in your lives. I wish you the best. If I can help you in your journeys in any way shape or form, you know where to find me.

On that note:




1 comment:

  1. Josh,

    Damn I just discovered your blog a week ago, and loved your content! Sucks you are hanging it up for a while but I can completely understand. Good luck with getting your life back on track.

    ReplyDelete